Thursday, August 17, 2006

The bar that I’ve adopted is a full service kind of place. Besides getting to drink beer and listen to music they also show movies. They have several lovely bartenders to develop crushes on and a lot of neighborhood people who will explain how things are pronounced or what exactly is wrong with New Orleans, the mayor, Bush, the police, etc.
They don’t serve food, but they have unique amenities to make up for that. My new favorite thing is that on Monday nights I can get a haircut and a shot for $10. It’s a decent haircut too.
I’m not totally sold on sitting in a bar and feeling kind of itchy but I’ve got used to sitting in a bar and sweating non stop so it probably just takes some getting used to. The hair in my shot was a little gross too, but how can you complain when you just got a haircut.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so, um, do the bartenders give the haircuts? do you get a shampoo, too?

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home