Saturday, April 29, 2006

I've finished my last class. When I say "last class" I mean it in the sense that this is the last class that I ever will go to because my scholastic career has come to an end. I've got some finals and the filthy, stinking, bastard child of a whore of an A paper, and then I graduate. I'm released on the street to fend for myself. Just me, my bar card, and the desire to litigate the crap out of everything I see.
It's spooky stuff. I was in court the other day and I realized there's only a test and a couple of months between me and the attorneys in the court room. My clients are going to expect me to know and I won't be able to say, "I'm just a student, let me ask my boss and do some research and call me next week." Crazy.
So if anyone is nursing a grudge maybe we can sue someone. I've got some student loans to pay off.

2 Comments:

Blogger Azu said...

Congrats, man! What an acomplishment. This really is super cool. I'm proud of my philosophy buddy. You're doing more with it than I am.

12:54 PM  
Blogger La Madre said...

man, wow congratulations...damn time flew by!
CONGRATULATIONS BABY...I've got a way you can work off those student loans ;-)

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home