Sunday, April 25, 2004

Odds and Ends

Also in the NY Times, can you tell I haven't spent much time outlining today?, there's an article about a documentary about the Ramones. You should all read this because you can never know too much about the Ramones.

I was goofing off on the Halliburton website and I found job listings for Iraq. For all of you who haven't landed that summer clerkship yet, this is starting to bother me a touch, think about an exciting summer in the searing Iraqi desert. They still have about 560 openings.

I finished my moot court a couple weeks ago. On reflection it actually might have only been one week ago. I will only say that it was not pleasant and like the mature adult that I am, I will not be discussing it.

We're supposed to get our registration packets for next year soon. I'm also supposed to get a reimbursement from the school soon. I'm not holding my breath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home