Sunday, February 22, 2004

Crim Pro

Prof. Crim Pro asked me a question about Katz and his hypo involved some TV commercial. I haven't had a TV or watched TV with any regularity since I was robbed in 1996. I told, "I don't know the commercial, I don't have a TV."
He said, "You aren't going to get out of this that easily."

We were reading Chimel v California in class and I kind of fade out for a second. I know the cops were looking for coins and I hear everyone talking about the "Penny Room". I scan through the case and there's no mention of the "Penny Room" and so I start listening. I thought for a second they were in some bizarre hypothetical. People were locking themselves in the "Penny Room" with food storage and all sorts of stuff. I finally had to raise my hand and say I didn't understand what a "Penny Room" is. Prof. Crim Pro looked at me for a second and said "Panic Room, like the movie, have you heard of that at least? Or do you not watch movies either"

Other highlights from Crim Pro include the day I faded out, btw in my defense this class is at 3pm and my first class is at 9:30 AM and I have a full day between the two, and Prof. Crim Pro asked a question I didn't hear. I see him nodding his head so I think it would probably be a good idea to nod my head too. I start nodding my head and he whips around and says "You would agree to that Mr. Gonzalez? Why?" Being the brave soul that I am, and not knowing what the hell was going on, I had to admit that I didn't know what was going on and was only nodding because I saw him do it.

We have an auction to raise money for stipends so that the kids who take public interest jobs that don't pay can have some money to eat. One of the items up for bid is Dean for a Day. Prof. Crim Pro more or less told us he wanted to see the Dean in a dress mudwrestling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home