Sunday, February 22, 2004

Edwards v Honeywell

Alright, so I'm reading torts, and this case comes up. I'm happy, "Oh look, a Posner!" and it's well written opinion that helps me understand the section were on, legal causation if you care. I feel like I've got a good handle on the case and started reading the note cases. One of them might possibly have effected a classmate's father. The name is right, the location is right, and the claim looks right. I'll verify tomorrow. Anyway I'm thinking Classmate to Classmate's father to note case to Posner opinion to Posner. That's like 5 degrees of separation. It's almost as good as meeting the man himself. Man, the feelings of privilege welling up in me from my close connection to the man are awesome.

And if anyone who matters is reading this, I didn't start reading my torts homework for tomorrow morning at 11pm regardless of appearances. Honest, it was like 10:55.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home