Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Crim Pro, Civ Pro, No Mo'

I emailed Prof. Civ Pro the link to Green Bag because he wanted to find out more about the Supreme Court bobblehead dolls. I figured since I was emailing him stuff anyway I'd send him the link to the civ pro test. He thought it was great and insisted I send it out on the class listserv. Now, I know I'm a dork and I'm pretty comfortable with that but I don't feel the need to go advertising it on school listservs. So I figure I'll just ignore the email and go about life in my own private dorkdom. I got four more emails from him in two hours. He insisted so I sent it. I'm relying on the fact that most people don't read most of their emails to avoid a large amount of embarrassment. We will see.

Prof. Crim Pro said everyone could have a girl scout cookie (thin mints) if they said something smart in class. I raised my hand later on in the class and asked a question that once again distinguished my acumen. I asked what an arrest was. Yes it's genius, thank you. I find myself asking these probably obvious to everyone but me questions more and more. Con Law generated the most so far, but Crim Pro is making a running. Anyway as I ask the question the box of girl scout cookies comes to me. Prof. Crim Pro kind of gives me a look and I pass the cookies by. Prof. Crim Pro says "The question wasn't that bad, you can have a cookie."

Prof Torts will certainly call on me tomorrow. After my distinguished showing today it should be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home