Monday, May 28, 2007

I read this article in the times and can only say that I'm a little bereft.

I once met a guy who worked at IMDB and I asked him why there was no picture of Charles Nelson Reilly on his IMDB page. The guy said that he never thought he would be asked that. Here's the webpage with IMDB's contact so that you can also ask them to put up a picture of Charles Nelson Reilly and that they should add his one man play/movie, The Life of Reilly, to his credits.

Here's where you can add Mr. Reilly to your myspace friends. He should probably be in your top eight.

You can find out more about the guy at www.charlesnesonreilly.com, which is pretty much the coolest website in the world.

Up on the hilltop where the vultures perch,
That's where I'm gonna build my church,
Ain't gonna be no priest, ain't gonna be no boss;
Just Charles Nelson Reilly nailed to a cross.

I hope he's finally getting some relief.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home